AFTCENTER is a FAA approved part 141 school.
We also approved by SEVIS can issue I-20 for international students.
As an International student, those are the steps to follow to ensure a smooth experience in arriving into the USA
1. Contact your flight school(AFTC). Speak to a representative about your training needs
2. Request the I-20 application form and school agreement form
3. In order to issue the I-20, you have to provide your financial documents to prove available funding to the school for your training and housing
4. After I-20 issued, AFTC will mail the original copy to your home country. You will need pay a $200 fees for I-901
5. After receive I-20,Make appointment at the USA Embassy for Interview.(Embassy will issue you a M-1 visa). Inform AFTC as soon as you complete your interview
6. After receive your M-1 visa, apply for the TSA(Transportation Security Administration) and fingerprints.(This is done on your arrival at the school and is assisted by us through our administration department)
7. Book a ticket, and Welcome to United States
Your flight training will begin 14 days after your arrival. This will give you sufficient time to recover from your traveling and allow us to complete all government paperwork with you.
For all questions related to your I-20 or Visa please contact school officer Wenhao@aftcenter.com.